- under construction: a structure that is in the
process of being built.
- ruined: a structure in a decayed or
deteriorated condition resulting from neglect or disuse, or a damaged structure in need of
repair. (IHO Dictionary, S-32, 5th Edition, 4456)
- under reclamation: an area of the sea that is
being reclaimed as land, usually by the dumping of earth and other material.
- wingless: a windmill or windmotor from which
the turbine blades are missing.
- planned construction: an area where a future
construction is planned.