- motorway: a main road with separate
carriageways and limited access, specially constructed and controlled for fast motor
- major road: a hard surfaced (metalled) road; a
main through route.
- minor road: a secondary road for local traffic.
- track/path: track - a rough path or way formed
by use. path - a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading.
- major street: a main road, in an urban area,
for through traffic.
- minor street: a secondary road, in an urban
area, for local traffic.
- crossing: a place where roads, etc. intersect.